The Thumped Motoring Forum (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 87K
  • Watchers 10
i got an email last month telling me my NCT had been deferred by four months because of covid, but since i know people who didn't get the same mail and had to got for an NCT, i'm permanently worried i've been scammed.

i got an email last month telling me my NCT had been deferred by four months because of covid, but since i know people who didn't get the same mail and had to got for an NCT, i'm permanently worried i've been scammed.

I didn't get the mail with the last one, but when i tried to book the dates came up all weird because it seemed to be already adjusted in their database.

NCT was up in November, forgot all about it.

Day dreaming about scrapping the fabia combi for a Mazda 3 or a 2018 Leaf. some hope.

just found a nail in a rear tyre, close to the side wall; not too annoyed about that, they'd only another six months max left in them anyway i reckon. front tyres need doing anyway, so that's all four now to be done.

Beloved Fiesta is finally on the way out. I'm going to get the alternator fixed/replaced then sell it. Or if anyone wants to buy it with a dodgy alternator, that's cool. Seriously, I'd take €700 for it today. Diesel, 2006 Fiesta "a miser on fuel". Or you can buy it for over 1k when I fix it.

Note: I once brought an entire gigs worth of gear to a gig in this car. Drumkit and PA included.

On the plus side we're getting a Leaf.

Beloved Fiesta is finally on the way out. I'm going to get the alternator fixed/replaced then sell it. Or if anyone wants to buy it with a dodgy alternator, that's cool. Seriously, I'd take €700 for it today. Diesel, 2006 Fiesta "a miser on fuel". Or you can buy it for over 1k when I fix it.

Note: I once brought an entire gigs worth of gear to a gig in this car. Drumkit and PA included.

On the plus side we're getting a Leaf.
what you getting?

do people really have strong opinions on them? i guess they're along the lines of 'sucks to be you stuck 20km the far side of athlone with a flat battery, what?'
yeah the fact that petrol & diesel cars never run out of fuel really can't be argued against

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back