Elon Musk (1 Viewer)

I never heard of Musk until about four years ago.
I gather he was heavily involved in PayPal, but otherwise the things he's involved in seem to be pretty
pointless. he seems like a big hype self promotion with no substance

A salesman who sells the product of himself as billionaire visionary. Kind of like Trump in that way.

Didn't start PayPal, didn't start Tesla, his dad didn't even own that diamond mine as far as I know, his real deception is that he's in any way interesting.

He's going to win though, nothing we can do about it, his wealth is directly dependent on the Tesla share price so his job is to keep making headlines and here we are, discussing him.

A salesman who sells the product of himself as billionaire visionary. Kind of like Trump in that way.

Didn't start PayPal, didn't start Tesla, his dad didn't even own that diamond mine as far as I know, his real deception is that he's in any way interesting.

He's going to win though, nothing we can do about it, his wealth is directly dependent on the Tesla share price so his job is to keep making headlines and here we are, discussing him.

His "skill" appears to be opportunism and being able to pick the right people to have on board.

Someone that rich should be able to afford better plugs. Football players are only millionaires and they're almost universally getting good work done now.

when the guy sued Musk for defamation he somehow didn't win
this belongs in the Hellworld thread
fucking hell.

It never ceases to amaze me how much of mankinds intellectual effort is involved in
a) making rich cunts richer (pretty much the whole finance industry)
b) helping rich cunts protect themselves (corporate and civil law)

not that a + b are not fairly overlapping

SpaceXOlympusMonssmall_1024x1024.jpg

A buddy of mine was wearing an "ELON" hoodie lately. I was kinda appalled and asked did it refer to Elon Musk, and he just laughed like this was a big obvious joke, but I didn't understand. After a while I asked his wife, and it turns out there's a university in the States called Elon that she had been visiting and got the hoodie for free and gave it to him. I was relieved. I think they are only very dimly aware of who Elon Musk is

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back