Minor Pleasures (6 Viewers)

It's shaping up to be a really great Christmas
PL227004RTE%20PRESENTERS%20THE.jpg

Shortage of instant noodles in Aldi and Lidl..can't be had .. so I popped in to Dunnes cos I am craving a fried egg on noodles. Anyway, 3.99 for a 4 pack of Koka! FUCK THAT.

I'll wait til they're back in Aldi for 17c.
They're still everywhere around here, the Koka noodles. 3 or 4 packs from a pound in any corner shop/market stall.
But a fried egg on noodles? I've never tried that. Frying an egg AND doing noodles? defeats the purpose of easy cheap food surely.
I once tried a raw egg in a pot noodle. It merely half-poached and acted as a membrane blocking the water getting to the noodles. Terrible.

I like cheddar cheese in a pot noodle, or (german supermarket) equivalent.

I dunno how anyone could hate porridge. It doesn't even really have a taste.
Except it does - and it tastes kind of like playdoh smells. And the texture is like eating someone else’s snots when it’s runny and a ball of rubber when it’s been cooked to death.

How do you cook it without it tasting like oats in milk or water? It literally tastes of something. It’s like all the “Cucumber just tastes of water, lol” cunts. Grow some taste buds, you slags!

Porridge is one of those foods I eat primarily for the health benefits. I have to add some yogurt and or fruit..... or else it's just too depressing. Like being in a Russian borstal in 1956.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back