Minor complaints thread (19 Viewers)

I saw a thing I liked on eBay and decided I might as well buy it. It was 50 quid but it's pretty cool. Then they added a hidden shipping cost of about €15. Oh well, I thought, "In for a penny..." Now An Post have slapped on an additional €18.99

So my 50 quid item has ended up costing about €85. There is no way in hell I would have spent that on it if I saw it in a local shop.

Moral of the story: Always buy within the EU or you are likely to get fucked with VAT and extra costs.
It just arrived. And it is broken.

I fully expect the usual rigmarole of " you have to send it back at your own expense...alternatively, you can keep it and we will reimburse you a fraction of what you paid"
Gasp!!

"
Comment
Our sincerest apologies for the damaged item received. We will process a refund for your order immediately and you don't have to return the item."

#minorpleasures
#major pleasures
#hopeworld
#ihavethehornfor

Gasp!!

"
Comment
Our sincerest apologies for the damaged item received. We will process a refund for your order immediately and you don't have to return the item."

#minorpleasures
#major pleasures
#hopeworld
#ihavethehornfor
there is no place for complaints that have happy endings in the complaints thread. Take it to the complaints with happy endings thread. Or the dildos with happy endings thread. Either/or

Users who are viewing this thread

• Cormcolash
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back