Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (7 Viewers)

Friend of mine in India has just had his wife test positive for it, yet somehow he tested negative despite sharing many of the symptoms. So they are now 'quarantining' separately and can only communicate over phone etc. He reckons he must have had a mild version of it and she picked it up from him. He also has no idea how they got it, they pretty much see nobody except for each other right now, his suspicion is that it was actually from groceries or something (although as far as I know surface transmission is now considered to be minuscule and it's almost all air-borne).

Could be the data (or lack of available data) but hungary seems to not really have gotten it till september - which could make for complaceny
this is the same as in the Baltic states. They were getting a trickle of cases each day until around the end of September when they properly started looking for it. Then shit got real, and stays real til this day.

Healthcare worker?

Well as a parent to a child who needs 24hr care i would say there is an argument for yes. But that doesn't count.

Crowded work setting?

School. Depends who you ask for that one,but again doesn't count.

So between 07/06 and 04/07 for the first and between
05/07 and 01/08 for the second.

Not trying to jump any list for myself,but there are a lot of vulnerable people who cannot receive a vaccination who are being ignored.

Healthcare worker?

Well as a parent to a child who needs 24hr care i would say there is an argument for yes. But that doesn't count.

Crowded work setting?

School. Depends who you ask for that one,but again doesn't count.

So between 07/06 and 04/07 for the first and between
05/07 and 01/08 for the second.

Not trying to jump any list for myself,but there are a lot of vulnerable people who cannot receive a vaccination who are being ignored.
you're in the same cohort as me then, but it sounds like we definitely should not be in the same cohort

It's very hard not to be frustrated by it.

Anyone who works with Eoin will have been offered a vaccine. But not me,his dad who spends significantly more time with him,and much closer contact too. His mum is a nurse,so she has received it.

I can only imagine just how many more vulnerable kids,and adults too,are in such a position.

I used to do home care,and if I still was I'd have been offered a vaccine a while back. But not now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back