Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (15 Viewers)

Test came back negative( i expected so) but i still have to restrict movements until the 9th

Do you need to have a second test around then? I've been listening to David O'Doherty's lockdown podcast and he had to get 2 tests, 2 weeks apart, when he got the "you could be a close contact of an infected person" message

friend of mine whose son tested positive went for a test - himself (and his wife and other kid) tested negative, but have been told they will need to go back for a second test.

I have to admit that I've been finding working from home a bit of a pain in the hole sometimes lately and been missing getting out and meeting people. But my first thought when they said yesterday that the vaccine was being rolled out in England was "Ah no, I'm really comfy here"

I might have Stockholm Syndrome

I have to admit that I've been finding working from home a bit of a pain in the hole sometimes lately and been missing getting out and meeting people. But my first thought when they said yesterday that the vaccine was being rolled out in England was "Ah no, I'm really comfy here"

I had a similar experience, on Sunday I was driving and a spotted a couple of ex-thumpders walking down the road. Didn't get a chance to say hi to them as my girlfriend would have thought I was a loon if I'd shouted out the window at them, but I was so glad to see them as in the past nine months the only contact I've had with people who I'm friends with, or even friendly with, was 2 5 minute conversations with a buddy of mine in the summer when I'd sourced him some hay for his rabbits and one other 5 minute chat when I was passing another's house and we walked around her block. But it hit me how much I was missing people. So I sent them a message when I got home to say hi and say I was really glad to have seen them even though we didn't talk.

Then the brit vaccine news was announced and I was at home on my sofa thinking, "ah fuck, i'll have to start seeing people again."

As in Stockholm, Finland

I worked from the office yesterday for the first time since the end of March. Only did it cos I had stuff I needed to do in town at lunchtime.

I do not miss the office.
Yeah, I don't really miss the office. But I don't want to work from home all the time either.

Actually I think the common problem here is just work. I don't want to do that.

Yeah, I don't really miss the office. But I don't want to work from home all the time either.

Actually I think the common problem here is just work. I don't want to do that.
for me it was also a bit of the fact that the heating wasn't on, the kitchen wasn't stocked, the water pressure was turned down, etc. We stopped paying the landlord a while ago and we wanted to get the bills reduced by a LOT.

But my office is in a deadly location. Being able to go out for a ramble around town for an hour at lunchtime is great, so regardless of what I think of the office itself, I'll be doing 2/3 days a week from there after this shit ends, just for that alone.

Getting up in the morning, knowing you have to go somewhere, is hella stressful.

it's ooni, i was nearly right. i think it's this one:

our karoo just arrived. they were sold out for months on end. they're a nifty bit of kit.

BUT WHAT ABOUT OUR FREEDOMS?

How are we even going to know who to shoot.

Ah no, I've noticed that there seems to be something already brewing, it's almost like my state (Maryland) is starting to take things seriously. I've noticed a change even in the last few days, I was wondering if it was my imagination but I think it's not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back