Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (10 Viewers)

Is it daft to not get the vaccine as soon as possible? I'm thinking of waiting a while and see how you guys get on with it first
I can't see an unsafe vaccination being put out over here but I have a worry that the Trump administration will fast forward a not fully tested vaccination in October or so that the anti-vaxxers will call a "cure" and accuse the deep state of depriving the rest of the world of.

Downloaded it last night.
I heard a load of beeping today and have a mini freak out, until I realised I’d just left my phone on the washing machine and the laundry was done.

The more I read about it, the more useless it appears to be.
That's a bit harsh innit? As far as I can tell it's about as useful as a phone app could be. Maybe you could do it without bluetooth if it uploaded GPS plus accelerometer data to a central server then processed that to find contacts, but it'd be WAY more difficult, have privacy issues, and be less accurate

That's a bit harsh innit? As far as I can tell it's about as useful as a phone app could be. Maybe you could do it without bluetooth if it uploaded GPS plus accelerometer data to a central server then processed that to find contacts, but it'd be WAY more difficult, have privacy issues, and be less accurate
yeah, it was always going to have imperfections its first iteration

McGarr's thread is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back