What television series are you currently making your way through? (3 Viewers)

Watched the first 4 episodes of that new show Breeders last night. Martin Freeman's in it. It's hilarious. It's about a couple with 2 young kids. That's pretty much it in a nutshell

Same. He’s doing Death on the Nile next I think.
In the final scene of Murder on the Orient Express, Poirot is informed of a possible murder in Egypt, a hint that his next case will be Death on the Nile. But that murder happens while he is on a holiday cruise. He doesn't go to Egypt to investigate a murder.

I'm finally watching Broadchurch. I thought the first series was excellent. I'm halfway through season two and I'm a little disappointed. The prosecuting lawyer and her pantomime performance and ridiculous speculation is ruining it for me. The one from Fleabag is also terrible. Hope it picks up.

I recorded Branagh's murder on the orient express off rte the other night.
Haven't watched it yet. I hadn't even seen him as Poirot until I saw the ad.
I thought his facial hair looked a bit scruffy & unkept.
Not very Poirot.

Devs - had high hopes with the Alex Garland involvement but I gave up after 3 episodes, thought it was a bit corny..

The Plot Against America - I'm only 2 eps in but seems quite promising, bit of the 'eat your greens' slow build of every HBO David Simon production but I'm sure it'll pay off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back