Harley Benton! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 195
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 4
why do some people behave as if they or their viewers have never opened a fucking box before?!

An incredibly difficult watch alright. I'd have turned it off before he had the guitar out of the box only for the discussion here and I was curious what he would say.

The video was recomended when I turned on youtube.

That's way too fancy for me to pick up and even try.

I have seen positive comments about the brand in general though.

Dont know how much Is the free guitar syndrome mind you

I am seriously considering this yoke ... even though I already have a real one
I want the flat radius and noisy pickups . But after Antos shenaningans I'm dubious

14815816_800.jpg

Basically a rebadged Mooer ge150.
Got one for use at home. Not bad

Got one of these for the bro.
Plays lovely I have to say.
nice smooth fast satin neck.
Got him the fat necked version with splittable humbucker/single coil pick up. I did raise it a few mm because the output wasn't great.
No real discernible difference at low volume / not sure it was worth the extra few quid.
might get myself one although I'm almost finished putting together another new guitar as is AA9B1A37-6F50-4535-A7B7-A394051B4437.jpeg

Got one of these for the bro.
Plays lovely I have to say.
nice smooth fast satin neck.
Got him the fat necked version with splittable humbucker/single coil pick up. I did raise it a few mm because the output wasn't great.
No real discernible difference at low volume / not sure it was worth the extra few quid.
might get myself one although I'm almost finished putting together another new guitar as isView attachment 14317
I'm coming round to the LP Jr...

So , first of two installments this week in Harley Benton news. I was out in Killiney picking up a little practice amp for my daughter who wants an electric guitar.. was thinking of giving her my new Aria and starting her off with some quality. Anyway, the lad I was getting the amp off offered me one of these that he just bought last month that he was moving on cos his fingers are too fat. One go on it and I was sold..well you couldnt say no at the price

220964.webp

I'm gonna get one for myself.. well maybe the higher up one. There is a serious welly out of it!
The bridge pickup is like an angry pitbull growling and barking at ye. I can't get over how good it sounds and plays. Its a punk rock machine.
And that was only through the little solid state practice amp!
Mind you The neck pickup wasnt really doing anything special but I didnt have enough time with it to judge properly

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back