What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (4 Viewers)

Interesting look at twitter all teh same.

A: people wanted it to be true. It was a nice story.
B: i *think* lady corrected it herself ahead of the journo, didn't check the timelines..
C: the factual tweets are not popular.

Fucking cesspit really.

Firstly, the internet ruins little stories like this that families tell each other

Secondly, Orla is not very sorry, or even just sorry.
She's the type of sorry that is actually chuffed.

View attachment 13983

The lad that created this sculpture:

T-boned his car directly into me on a bike on Newtownpark Avenue.

I knew it was the guy that made that sculpture because it was the second thing he said to me. He slammed his car into me, and absolutely fucked me across the road landing me in the gutter, which was particularly shit because it was raining and the gutter was full.

He got out of the car and said, "Jesus, sorry, I didn't see you".

He then said "I'm the guy who made that sculpture".

I was in a heap, and I was soaked. But school had terrorized me to the extent that the only thing I could think of was not being late. My bike was fucked, the car had hit my quads and I could barely move that leg. He was trying to be nice and stuff, but I was focused on not being late, so I staggered off with the bike dragging behind me, soaked.

He reminded me again that he was the lad the did the statue and I could get in touch to pay for the bike.

Wasn't late for school.

edit: It was Rowan Gillespie seemingly.

Rowan, the lad who you drove into here:

hasn't forgotten.

Last edited:

I knew it was the guy that made that sculpture because it was the second thing he said to me. He slammed his car into me, and absolutely fucked me across the road landing me in the gutter, which was particularly shit because it was raining and the gutter was full.

I was in a heap, and I was soaked. But school had terrorized me to the extent that the only thing I could think of was not being late. My bike was fucked, the car had hit my quads and I could barely move that leg. He was trying to be nice and stuff, but I was focused on not being late, so I staggered off with the bike dragging behind me, soaked.

He reminded me again that he was the lad the did the statue and I could get in touch to pay for the bike.

Wasn't late for school.

hasn't forgotten.

He sounds great!

(THE MAN WHO MADE THE BIG HAND SCULPTURE)

I actually think this is the hand shape Donald Trump used for grabbing women by

Last edited:

Wasn't late for school.

hasn't forgotten.
Orla Dwyer reached out to him and he denied the whole thing

He sounds great!

(THE MAN WHO MADE THE BIG HAND SCULPTURE)

I actually think this is the hand shape Donal Trump used for grabbing women by

Nah. The big hand sculpture was another lad, no? I just saw bronze dublin sculptures and remembered staring into a gutter full of rain.

Orla Dwyer reached out to him and he denied the whole thing

I wonder would he remember it?

I'd almost like to email him and ask him. Although he'd probably assume it was some convoluted extortion attempt.

It was literally in the 90s like. I was on the way in to second level school. Although you never know, he might remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back