Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (12 Viewers)

Now that you mention it, I've seen a few ads for naked cleaners come up, in places where you might not expect such ads to be.

I need work, but I'm not inclined myself. Fairplay to whoever is willing to do it like. What's the interview process? Where'd you get your references from?

"I can attest that seanc is a grow-er and not a show-er" Some bird from Mayo at Coppers in 2003.
YOU'RE HIRED!!

So Spain have imposed a mandatory wearing of face masks for everyone over 6 years of age. I've been told that this is on the basis of new evidence that the very young are not the little spreaders of the disease that initially we thought. Any truth in that?

So Spain have imposed a mandatory wearing of face masks for everyone over 6 years of age. I've been told that this is on the basis of new evidence that the very young are not the little spreaders of the disease that initially we thought. Any truth in that?
according to La mascarilla será obligatoria desde este jueves en espacios públicos si no se puede garantizar la distancia

they are mandatory in places where social distancing cannot be guaranteed.

But from reading the article it seems you just need to have one with you at all times, and use it if you are somewhere busy. Common sense stuff.

And while not mandatory for under 6s, it say they are recommended for kids from the age of 3.

just back from the shop; most people (me included) were not wearing masks, but i suspect that given the shop assistants themselves weren't, isn't a good look if the shop owner were to ask customers to wear them.
anyway, a rough guess is that half the people wearing them were clearly wearing them incorrectly; pulled down below your nostrils probably removes most of any benefit.

I mean he did say it and all, but here we take a moment to analyse choice of headline and hit counts:

option a:
'We have effectively extinguished the virus from the community'

option b:
"no certainty we can keep this virus suppressed"

One of these sends people en mass to the canal for #cans, the other option less so. One of these lines is more of the same, the other perks curiousity.

I mean he did say it and all, but here we take a moment to analyse choice of headline and hit counts:

option a:
'We have effectively extinguished the virus from the community'

option b:
"no certainty we can keep this virus suppressed"

One of these sends people en mass to the canal for #cans, the other option less so. One of these lines is more of the same, the other perks curiousity.
I think he has to add the latter but the former is great news.

Absolutely.
Can only imagine the number of people that read that as a free for all back to "normality". So that's adding then to the ones that didnt give fuck on the first place.

Havent seen much talk of a second wave in a while either

I think he has to add the latter but the former is great news.

In cold scientific terms, there has to be a level of managed infection. now that the youths have learned to avoid the oldths it kinda has to be let run through a bit. There is space in ICU so we can do that for a few weeks.

In cold scientific terms, there has to be a level of managed infection. now that the youths have learned to avoid the oldths it kinda has to be let run through a bit. There is space in ICU so we can do that for a few weeks.

Given that the basically the whole world's medical community has been working on it for months I wonder if we've learned enough to mitigate the mortality rate of people who need those beds.

Absolutely.
Can only imagine the number of people that read that as a free for all back to "normality". So that's adding then to the ones that didnt give fuck on the first place.

Havent seen much talk of a second wave in a while either

I'm blaming you, Gary, for speaking too soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back