Harley Benton! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 195
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 4
Ok, got home and had a good go on this as well as spending around 2hrs adjusting it. It's garbage. I'm sending it back.

What are your thomann 30day guarantee stories like?

Thumped, you're welcome.
You're the true frontline in this emergency Anto.

I'm gonna give you a clap at 8pm tomorrow

I kept seeing cheap guitars that looked great and being tempted to buy them. I managed to convince myself that up against what I have I wouldn't play them at a gig,so as a result I convinced myself not to buy them.

I'm a bit worried that the guitar might show "signs of use" as I adjusted some screws and they are so soft that they've got rough tops now. But then I think the biggest music shop in the world can just replace the screw with a new one.

I kept seeing cheap guitars that looked great and being tempted to buy them. I managed to convince myself that up against what I have I wouldn't play them at a gig,so as a result I convinced myself not to buy them.
Thats pretty good logic

I've had a few cheap guitars that were great for recording but you couldn't gig them.
Well they were great once I put real pickups in them

Still would like to get another guitar. I'm not playing much at home these days and getting tired of my 2 main axes. Even the crappiest guitar usually pukes up its song. Not this one though.

Still would like to get another guitar. I'm not playing much at home these days and getting tired of my 2 main axes. Even the crappiest guitar usually pukes up its song. Not this one though.
Yeah I hear ya. i don't particularly like having a ton of guitars..too much hassle..but theres a lot to be said for a bit of novelty in the guitar hobby

@Anthony I was just thinking..you should do a review of the HB on youtube..really tell it like it is.

Let the people know the truth before you send it back

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back