What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (5 Viewers)

It's not a twitter pile on, or maybe it is. But if I'm understanding this properly, some middle aged lads from Florida decided they were going to overthrow Venezuela.

Or maybe that's what they want us to think!

A certain section of twitter is very annoyed at Mitski, Arca and King Princess at the moment for having rich parents. I don’t know what music industry they’ve been following for the last century if they’re surprised that children of privilege get the good record deals!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've always wondered why Mitski was very quiet about what her dad did*. I figured it was a wealth thing but hadn't thought of CIA!

Sure Stewart Copeland's dad formed the CIA and people still prefer him to Sting.

*if this sounds odd, in most interviews she talks a fair bit about moving around a lot as a kid because of her dads job

Last edited:
I've always wondered why Mitski was very quiet about what her dad did. I figured it was a wealth thing but hadn't thought of CIA!

Sure Stewart Copeland's dad formed the CIA and people still prefer him to Sting.

He must have been mad dissapointed that the youngfella only formed the police.

There's a good section in the Netflix Oasis doc talking about Liam getting as serious knock to the head as a youngster that changed him.

still though

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am john lennon, mad 4 it rkid as u were

ah. if only she'd thrown a token white woman into the "singing about sex and being semi naked" observation

edit:

Shon Faye agrees

"Lana's post would have been fine if she hadn't compared herself to a group of mostly black women," writer and activist Shon Faye tweeted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back