Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (8 Viewers)

I know! ;)

I'm intimidated by the community, I will not fuck with them, if they are staring at me or making me feel like I'm not welcome I'll leave, quietly. I've seen other people cause a scene with Orthodox guys, it always ends badly for the outsider.

But the reality is, I'm also awed by how they've set things up. i was interacting with guys inside the community for a short while, it's another world right in the middle of NYC, it's wild.

When I read The Yiddish Policeman's Union it reminded me of that a bit. But, that was a community isolated out in Sitka Alaska (right?) This is right in the middle of this huge cosmopolitan city.

Hasidem'.......but I don't believe 'em!

We should call his bluff and send him off to China with a minesweeper, some divining rods and a mandate that he needs to get to the bottom of it asap.

This is like the end of Last Crusade where the Nazis drink from the wrong chalice

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello!

Is it me you're looking for.

Sure how could they make it illegal, everybody knows it's been sent by the fairies because we wouldn't leave their ring forts alone

We should probably play it safe with the fairy ring forts alright. But we need to clamp down hard on all the heroin addicts in Dublin having gay sex, especially those confusing looking ones that you can't tell if they are a boy or a girl that he saw that time in Parnell street.

With that trifecta of measures: fairy reconciliation, legal procedings, less gay people in Dublin and some class of a sign or something so that you know if you're looking at a boy or a girl, the virus problem should be fixed.

yes BACK ON TOPIC YOU CLOWNS

i see everyone's completely numb to the daily death announcements now?

cool, cool

i've heard anecdotally of about a dozen cases i know of maybe, and when i say anecdotal, i include people on here; but today had the first new one i'd heard about in several weeks. frontline medical staff to be fair, but he was bunking with his sister and her family, so now his sister's family is in lockdown for the next couple of weeks.

yes BACK ON TOPIC YOU CLOWNS

i see everyone's completely numb to the daily death announcements now?

cool, cool

Well, would it help if we all started freaking out?

No one's numb to anything I wouldn't think. Thumped seems to be a pretty empathetic lot. Drunkeness notwithstanding.

i've heard anecdotally of about a dozen cases i know of maybe, ...

I think we're really undercounting. Certainly in Trumpistan. We had all manner of people coming up positive in my... em job let's say. Our security guard died from Covid last week.
Right at the start of lockdown I had swollen fingers, and I thought it was because I was a lazy fuck who'd stopped riding into work. I am not convinced I had the virus, but it's a bit odd in hindsight. I was with my kids constantly, they seemed fine. But kids seem fine on the whole.

But I think the cases you know about are the tip of the iceberg. And in a way that's a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back