Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (12 Viewers)

This is exactly like the scene in avengers assemble when they’re all arguing on the helicarrier and losing their shit with each other and then nick fury pulls out a gun and you’re like “whooah that’s actually a real stupid fucken idea considering who he’s pointing that at but anyway” and then someone goes BRUCE PUT LOKI’S SCEPTRE DOWN and you’re like “holy shit this was Loki’s plan all along”. Yeah it’s exactly like that.

Scutter - it's okay to admit you were wrong about something. Better than pretending it was a joke. We were all operating in the dark to some extent back then. It's understandable. And it seems so long ago now anyway.

jaysus

can't fucking say anything on here anymore

I'll fully admit I wasn't in favour of closing airports or stopping flights, but at the same time the WHO advice was saying the same thing. Things developed, the advice changed, as did my opinion.

As regards making a flippant comment about 'herd immunity' a week before the brits were all set to try it (maybe cumming reads thumped), thats a nonsense.

I posted again here after the brits decided on their approach. I don't see anyone resurrecting that post, or the comments I made in the same post about Sweden.

But yeah, its grand to bring this one up again, fully out of context.

I dunno. I think I'm done with this thread. Too much sneaky shit and backstabbing for my liking. If I wanted that, I'd go to work.

jaysus

can't fucking say anything on here anymore

I'll fully admit I wasn't in favour of closing airports or stopping flights, but at the same time the WHO advice was saying the same thing. Things developed, the advice changed, as did my opinion.

As regards making a flippant comment about 'herd immunity' a week before the brits were all set to try it (maybe cumming reads thumped), thats a nonsense.

I posted again here after the brits decided on their approach. I don't see anyone resurrecting that post, or the comments I made in the same post about Sweden.

But yeah, its grand to bring this one up again, fully out of context.

I dunno. I think I'm done with this thread. Too much sneaky shit and backstabbing for my liking. If I wanted that, I'd go to work.
No, don't be done with the thread....you see your last line is the sardonic wit that I come here for :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back