Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

was gonna quote bernie, but don't want to bring him to this thread, but for those of us who have any pre-existing anxiety conditions or tend to panic about these things, I'm compiling a bunch of nice calming movies and tv shows and books. I'd say it'll do us all good to periodically get offline and use the time to get some hours away from the news.

was gonna quote bernie, but don't want to bring him to this thread, but for those of us who have any pre-existing anxiety conditions or tend to panic about these things, I'm compiling a bunch of nice calming movies and tv shows and books. I'd say it'll do us all good to periodically get offline and use the time to get some hours away from the news.
still here 👀

I was sure parents would be annoyed at being told not to have playdates (I'm on the PTA so was fishing for how to get the message across without hectoring), but they've been brilliant about it. Lots of talk of setting up video game servers so the kids can chat, parents doing online fun classes. PROPER BLITZ SPIRIT.

This has been great too, an Irish comic book artist setting daily drawing challenges for kids and posting the results. Kept my two very happy for an hour

Have to remember though how tough this is going to be for kids for whom school is an escape from abuse, those in hotels etc. Even only children, this will be a hard period of time

My elderly parents are getting mad depressed about isolation, so I'm thinking of taking a few days next week to go visit them but maybe I'll kill them with coronavirus,.. hmmm. But then maybe somebody else will kill them, I dunno

My elderly parents are getting mad depressed about isolation, so I'm thinking of taking a few days next week to go visit them but maybe I'll kill them with coronavirus,.. hmmm. But then maybe somebody else will kill them, I dunno
Can they skype, can you teach them how to skype?

I'll be trying to do so with my old pair at the weekend so they can see the kids. Easy to imagine they will be getting very bummed and not telling me. So giving them something to look forward too.

Okay, so Tesco clearwater is going to be bollocksed tonight.

Any one been to the shops today? I got milk for the girls in the local newsagents no problem, but wanted to get a bigger one in later.

Any one been to the shops today? I got milk for the girls in the local newsagents no problem, but wanted to get a bigger one in later.
I wouldn't go to a supermarket to get one thing
Gonna still be some chaos

Pay the extra in a Central I reckon
In and out

I wouldn't go to a supermarket to get one thing
Gonna still be some chaos

Pay the extra in a Central I reckon
In and out

Even when people aren't being morons I refuse to use Lidl or Aldi. Why would I want to spend 30 minutes standing in a fucking queue when I can get the same shit within 5 minutes somewhere else for 1 euro more? Fuckin well worth it if you ask me.

I was in Tesco in cabra earlier. Got everything I needed, but this was the pasta aisle... C2246D63-B10B-44D4-AD2D-A1739D9C822B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back