Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (10 Viewers)

I wish they'd cancel st. patricks day and be done with it.

Its basically a festival of people who normally dont drink not washing their hands and messing up their immune system.

the advice about washing your hands for as long as it takes to sing 'happy birthday' twice is causing ructions in my sister's house, where the soon to be three year old is getting very angry at people singing happy birthday when her birthday is nearly a week away.

2 things that needs to happen

everyone is panicked about the spread of this thing. Lets give it to everyone. Problem solved.

Also, why have we not heard from someone whose actually had it? Are they afraid of what might happen when we find out it does nothing more than give you a runny nose?

everyone knows most people will have mild symptoms. however, i know at least two people who will almost certainly be killed by it if they catch it.

2 things that needs to happen

everyone is panicked about the spread of this thing. Lets give it to everyone. Problem solved.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Three of my manger's cousins in New Zealand have contracted it. The three noted here.

Just winced when I remembered cracking a wry joke in a conference all earlier this week that my cough might be the coranavirus...while this manager was on the line.

eesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back