Cute Lifestyles (1 Viewer)

"Don't woof"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I used to feed a wild fox when I about 10. If the neighbours had known they'd have been hiding in the bushes with guns. Probably the only fox I'd ever seen up close until I moved to the big city. Now I see them all the time obviously. They're still cool though, especially this time of year in their puppy stage.

I never understood the animosity farmers have about them. "Arra shur anyway you wouldn't would ya seanc'ín, because you're pure soft altogether". They're grand, they kill rats and stuff.

my wife had a young pet fox called gilby (named after yer man from guns''n'roses) when she was a kid. they found him disoriented on the side of the road, probably clipped by a car, so they took him home. he lived mainly in their garage, and she said you'd have to handle him with oven gloves, one minute he'd be the most adorable puppy, next thing he'd chew through anything including your hand.

I used to feed a wild fox when I about 10. If the neighbours had known they'd have been hiding in the bushes with guns. Probably the only fox I'd ever seen up close until I moved to the big city. Now I see them all the time obviously. They're still cool though, especially this time of year in their puppy stage.

I never understood the animosity farmers have about them. "Arra shur anyway you wouldn't would ya seanc'ín, because you're pure soft altogether". They're grand, they kill rats and stuff.

They massacre chickens. It's not like Fantastic Mr Fox where they nick one to feed their families, if they get in to the coop or more likely the run they'll kill all of them.

They massacre chickens. It's not like Fantastic Mr Fox where they nick one to feed their families, if they get in to the coop or more likely the run they'll kill all of them.

I get that. We had chickens for years and never had a problem with foxes. And we were hardly expert chicken keepers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back