What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (5 Viewers)

Can't really argue with that. I suppose you could say they're like a Hip Hop Macc Lads.

They're fucking AWFUL, lowest common denominator, offensive, alpha fucking male nonsense bullshit and with all of the actual talented hip hop acts in Ireland right now I CAN'T fathom why they're selling out fucking arenas.

They're selling out arenas because they're lowest common denominator stuff and that's how it works sadly. I suppose they're an accurate representation of what a huge proportion of guys (and girls tbh) want from music.

I honestly think that the reason BB was sharing that at all was a lot to do the a promo company whos name is 3 letters that work with both artists.

I'm probably doomed for the meantime for even bringing it up though

I honestly think that the reason BB was sharing that at all was a lot to do the a promo company whos name is 3 letters that work with both artists.

I'm probably doomed for the meantime for even bringing it up though

They are definitely right behind Versatile, but the Rubberbandits don't do fuck all with them do they?

I'm not following that crazy bitch et all this week. I need a fucking bile break

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back