MORRISSEY IS GOD (2 Viewers)

( I've been accused of racist tendencies in the past for not liking rap music. Seriously)

Someone who used to post here did that all the time I think he accused me of the same thing.
What a total anus.

For the record I like some hip hop beats & production, I just don't care about listening to rappers.

I’d just like it noted, that before Morrissey was wrong about every single fucking thing, he was wrong about Sundays.
Sundays are fucking great.
We could do a lot worse with every day being like Sunday – no poxy work for a start.
Not so much these days but didn't Sundays used to mean mass + nothing being open + boring family stuff, so he had a point in the 1980s.

Sundays now mean lie in + big breakfast + cinema + lazy pint + binge watching TV shows and movies, so yea, best day of the week imo.

I've never read the verses in that before and assumed it was him whining about being rich and bored in LA, i now realise i was wrong.

Sundays are mostly manual labour for Ann these days which I enjoy because I don't have to do it every day.

Not so much these days but didn't Sundays used to mean mass + nothing being open + boring family stuff, so he had a point in the 1980s.

Sundays now mean lie in + big breakfast + cinema + lazy pint + binge watching TV shows and movies, so yea, best day of the week imo.

I think Sundays in Britland in the 70s/early 80s were wild - NOTHING opened, except pubs (for very limited hours) and "the Pakistani-owned retail establishments" (paraphrasing my Manchester based Aunt there)

I like sunday's where nothing is open and think that ireland has this all wrong. There should be an absolute minimum number of people working on sundays.

Fair enough, but I think those are mostly distinctions in what age you are, rather than what era you live in.
And he’s almost 30 singing that; he doesn’t have to go to mass or visit his gran’s if he doesn’t want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back