Upcoming Gigs of Interest (6 Viewers)

Body/Head at IMMA on July 27th

+ Heather Leigh on support. Should be a great gig but of course I am away for it :(

However, slightly made up for by the fact that Oren Ambarchi is playing the Sound House on 8th August.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's probably been mentioned,but Helmet are playing the Button Factory on October 7th.

Might go if it doesnt sell out beforehand.

I'm going to the Adolescents gig tonight.

tomorrow night 29th June 2019 in Bohs Bar, Dalymount Park :
EXTENDED HELL
RAT CAGE
DISGUISE
SURGE

also :
!!! (CHK CHK CHK)
are playing Whelan's 21 November 2019 tickets go on sale 3 pm today.

they were one of the few famous early-mid 2000's bands
i liked but i've almost forgotten them.

Yeah fantastic live band. I think they did a show in the Village one Paddy's Day and I brought a few cousins along who were over from England. Was dreading, thinking it probably wouldn't be their cup of tea but they were blown away.

Didn't even know they were still on the go.

Yeah fantastic live band. I think they did a show in the Village one Paddy's Day and I brought a few cousins along who were over from England. Was dreading, thinking it probably wouldn't be their cup of tea but they were blown away.

I was at that, it was amazing. Prancin around in his Ireland jersey.

never took to any of the albums, mind

For all you mad Arnie heads

65654036_10219036915611102_5629154223137488896_o.jpg

Well-steeped in the heroic tales of their Austrian heritage, ArnoCorps take ancient myths such as “Predator,” “Commando,” “Terminator” and “Total Recall” and set them to a sonic onslaught known as action-adventure hardcore rock ‘n’ roll. While many in the press have foolishly mistaken the Austro-Californian pioneers as an Arnold Schwarzenegger tribute band, ArnoCorps actually seek to expose the shameless exploitation of their ballsy folklore at the hands of the Hollywood hype machine. Through ArnoCorps, the world can finally hear these cherished legends in the way they were meant to be told, empowering listeners to unlock their own potential to become “goddamn heroes and sheroes”.

Although known for hurling volunteer audience members record distances and crowdsurfing on top of their guitar cases in displays of superhuman athleticism, there is no need to fear ArnoCorps‘ explosive performances; they are a rescue team, not assassins. The spectacle extends beyond the stage as attendees of ArnoCorps’ fabled live audio assaults are frequently adorned in camouflage face paint and uniforms that rival the adventure-ready appearance of the band themselves. However, even newcomers will find a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere amidst a frenzy of bonding and unity under the ArnoCorps banner of ballsy defiance. Experiencing “the pump” is inevitable through crowd participation, including on-stage calisthenics challenges and impromptu, all-gender (and all body type) bodybuilding posedowns.

This July, the mighty ArnoCorps bring their unbelievable 'Heroic Proportion' tour to Dublin! With a new expanded line-up that will be performing the classic tales of Austrian folklore as well as stories from the new EP 'Welcome To The Gym', it's time to get your ass to the Grand Social!

The Event Page can be viewed here:

Preview the new EP here, to be released through Alternative Tentacles records this Summer: Welcome To The Gym!, by ArnoCorps

Support on the night comes from Dublin veterans The ObjectorZ, virtually an Irish punk superband.

Pre-sale tickets available at:

I was at that, it was amazing. Prancin around in his Ireland jersey.

never took to any of the albums, mind
Yeah, I was at that one too. I brought my wife but got confused about the venue. I had seen them before at the TBMC and presumed they were playing there. I had a big argument at the door that there should be tickets for me to collect and eventually they let us in. Turns out it was a ska night at the TBMC and we were horrified (both of us hate ska). We ran up to the Village and got in just as !!! hit the stage.

For all you mad Arnie heads

65654036_10219036915611102_5629154223137488896_o.jpg

Well-steeped in the heroic tales of their Austrian heritage, ArnoCorps take ancient myths such as “Predator,” “Commando,” “Terminator” and “Total Recall” and set them to a sonic onslaught known as action-adventure hardcore rock ‘n’ roll. While many in the press have foolishly mistaken the Austro-Californian pioneers as an Arnold Schwarzenegger tribute band, ArnoCorps actually seek to expose the shameless exploitation of their ballsy folklore at the hands of the Hollywood hype machine. Through ArnoCorps, the world can finally hear these cherished legends in the way they were meant to be told, empowering listeners to unlock their own potential to become “goddamn heroes and sheroes”.

Although known for hurling volunteer audience members record distances and crowdsurfing on top of their guitar cases in displays of superhuman athleticism, there is no need to fear ArnoCorps‘ explosive performances; they are a rescue team, not assassins. The spectacle extends beyond the stage as attendees of ArnoCorps’ fabled live audio assaults are frequently adorned in camouflage face paint and uniforms that rival the adventure-ready appearance of the band themselves. However, even newcomers will find a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere amidst a frenzy of bonding and unity under the ArnoCorps banner of ballsy defiance. Experiencing “the pump” is inevitable through crowd participation, including on-stage calisthenics challenges and impromptu, all-gender (and all body type) bodybuilding posedowns.

This July, the mighty ArnoCorps bring their unbelievable 'Heroic Proportion' tour to Dublin! With a new expanded line-up that will be performing the classic tales of Austrian folklore as well as stories from the new EP 'Welcome To The Gym', it's time to get your ass to the Grand Social!

The Event Page can be viewed here:

Preview the new EP here, to be released through Alternative Tentacles records this Summer: Welcome To The Gym!, by ArnoCorps

Support on the night comes from Dublin veterans The ObjectorZ, virtually an Irish punk superband.

Pre-sale tickets available at:

I thought you were dead or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

• B
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back