The animated discussion on the merits (or lack thereof) of Australia thread (1 Viewer)

Fifty shades of g'day: MP sexting scandal turns Australians off beloved greeting
According to the woman in question, the MP texted her on WhatsApp and the two went on a date, after meeting on a website where wealthy older men meet women and provide them with gifts in exchange for company.

One particular screen shot of a series of WhatsApp messages alleged to be the exchange between the woman and Broad sparked a crisis of faith among Australians.

The screen shot shows the question: “Do you like Aussie accents?” to which the reply reads: “I love Aussie accents, I think they’re so sexy.”

The next message says: “I pull you close, run my strong hands down your back, softly kiss your neck and whisper G’day mate.” In other messages, it is alleged Broad said: “I’m a country guy, so I know how to fly a plane, ride a horse, fuck my woman. My intentions are completely dishonourable.”

Hottest weather I ever ever experienced was about 42c in Las Vegas. It was physically painful to stand out in the sun.

cI8cCyS.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back