Need a BlackGrape subforum (1 Viewer)

Ignore thing works a treat. I didn't even realise he still existed.

This is a free country last time i checked , oh by the way steox - fellow Cabra man here :)

Just ban the prick, let him moan about Hillary Clinton voting liberals elsewhere. We've been giving out about hipsters and trigger warnings for fucking years and he still thinks he's blowing our minds when he says that "social justice warriors" are a bit annoying :rolleyes:

Just ban the prick, let him moan about Hillary Clinton voting liberals elsewhere. We've been giving out about hipsters and trigger warnings for fucking years and he still thinks he's blowing our minds when he says that "social justice warriors" are a bit annoying :rolleyes:

Soooo you are a Hilary fan..thanks for letting that little cat outta the bag LillAnnpost:)

Will Thumped give me my money back if they ban me?

Last edited:
You'll love this vid Lil'annpost..FFWD to 30 seconds into the clip

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just ignore me - walk away sliliAnn ;)

Aye triggered you 8 times in that thread and God knows how many other sock puppets ye have HilaryAnnPost Lulz

You see? I think he said something up there but I've no idea what it is so it doesn't matter. Brilliant.

Or this...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Its Great When You're Straight.... Yeah makes 35 on this list of Pitchfork's top 50 Britpop albums of all time..can't argue with number 1 though.

"Britpop successes are stories of improbable survival: Maybe you weathered a ruthless tide of hype cycles, or transcended an imploding scene, or perhaps you just stayed together long enough to finally hit it big. Shit, maybe you just didn’t die. Shaun Ryder, of the Happy Mondays and later of Black Grape, can say all of this and more, and It’s Great When You're Straight...Yeah is a jubilant survival song.

With the Happy Mondays, Ryder basically invented the deliriously debauched Madchester scene, and nearly killed himself a million times over in the process, but he didn’t make his masterpiece until he cleaned up (for the first time, anyway). It’s Great When You're Straight...Yeah is the moment, post-rehab and recovery, when parties start being fun again. The music—a fat, blocky, honking mix of horns, drum loops, and Ryder’s exuberant shouts—feels livelier and looser and more joyously warped than the Mondays ever did. And they are funnier: On "Kelly’s Heroes," Ryder lampoons the hero worship of the scene he spawned, and "Tramazi Parti" is a piss-take at the idea that taking lots of drugs could be fun in the first place."–Jayson Greene

The 50 Best Britpop Albums | Pitchfork

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back