Minor Pleasures (8 Viewers)

I was just using crappy RCA cables and had all kinds of buzzing and humming. I had a ground loop isolator that cleaned that up ,but sucked the tone. Anyhoo,long story short,soundcard has balnced outs so I got balanced cables and know everything sounds AWESOME

Elon Musk being ignored by the Thailand rescuers.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Our 16yr old is away on a 3 week "camp". I got a rare text from him this morning looking for my spotify password. I sent them to him. An hour later he sends me a screen shot to show that he's listening to The Middle Ages.

NOTSUREIF.jpg

Not sure if showing off, proud, or mocking.

CTYI in DCU, it's like the gaeleacht for "smart kids".

Without the shipping them off down the country and out of your hair for a couple of weeks part... Our eldest did an app development & code breaking (?) thing there last year and really enjoyed it, but this year it clashed with our holidays / I sort of forgot to remind her to apply...

These kids are all secondary school age. 14 -17 yr olds. Parents are not encouraged to visit but on Monday I had to drop in a Care Package (including Magic cards) and it was lunchtime. The place was swarming with excitable teenagers. They all looked as if they spent 49 weeks of the year looking at the ground and hiding. But these 3 weeks are PARTY TIME!

Also it seemed fantastic and my teenage self was jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back