Votes: 33 100.0%
  • Retain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From my papa this morning:

"I wasn't going to vote as I was of the opinion that its a woman's business. But I've come round to the opinion that if I vote yes it will negate a no vote by some other man. So its a yes from me"
and
"I was raised by your great aunt who was put in a Magdalene laundry at 15 and never saw her baby again so I'll be voting yes for her."

it really turned my day around after tears shed watching the Pat Kenny circus. papa <3

My dad said he had no intention of voting. Not a surprise. I didn't bother getting into it as he holds a British passport like me and so I thought he didn't have a vote anyway. Voting Card arrived in the post yesterday.
I don't know what's going on.

tony-cover.jpg

A plane saying 'vote no' flew over my daughters school today,which mens it flew over 3 schools(there are 3 right beside each other). Sounds like it was very low too. She says she overheard teachers talking about it and they were not pleased.

I am outraged that there were TWO final debates on TV3. Only one of them had Ronan Mullen though:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I didn't get see this last night, what did Mullen go on to say? How can he lack such basic human compassion. They just do not care.

Well

I'm certain I look like one of those last minute woke* lads that everybody doesn't like, but eh

I THINK WE SHOULD REPEAL THE 8TH

*work prescribes that I can't post a bias during the campaign.

Off to the home counties to put thing on paper tomorrow. Then pints and staring into middle distance like, i guess, everyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back