BREXIT (7 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I found the most Tory looking Tory. Sir Bill Cash. Look at him there, like a Dick Tracy villain.
View attachment 12161

I was sure I knew a more Tory looking one, but no, I agree.

The other pics I looked up

maxresdefault.jpg

and

bill-cash-former-conservative-mp-and-writer-with-son-william-cash-cn88w4.jpg

confirmed it for me.

That's the kind of physique you can only maintain through having an almost entirely sedentary life while been treated by stupidly expensive food and clothes that do everything to make you look like your body hasn't been almost completely ignored. Look at his infant soft hands.

How can you be so sure he's not a keen sportsman, whoever he is? Fine leather gloves could protect his hands from the reins as he gallops across his estate leaping hedgerows in pursuit of sporting glory. And fencing looks like the kid of thing that would keep you in shape without too much visible wear and tear.

i'd like to see ceann comhairle have such a response to a government minister as john bercow had to boris johnson

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i need to fix them bbc embeds

link

i'm just back from a stag at the weekend in derry (which by complete coincidence coincided with their jazz and big band festival) butfirst thing when i check my phone after the whole weekend, this article pops up

Ireland has ‘undermined Britain for over 100 years’

“It’s important to remember that there already is a Border: there is a Border for currency; there is a Border for immigration; there is a Border for excise, and there is a Border for VAT. But this does not need a physical infrastructure at the Border, and that’s what a hard Border is,” Mr Rees-Mogg said.

one guy on it went to an atm machine in derry and it gave him euros as the euro and pound one were side by side. some places accepted euros too.

back in republic on way home, we stopped in a place for a drink in monaghan, they accepted pounds.

though northern notes, i would say you would have difficulty them being accepted in england. every bank in the north seems to issue their one, i had throughout the weekend first trust, bank of ireland, ulster bank, danske bank, northern bank (thought they got rid of these) and bank of england notes in change from places.

so yes, that border is very hazy for currency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back