Celebrity Creeps Thread (23 Viewers)

rural australia is in uproar in support of a woman who made allegations against the deputy prime minister (the allegations were made confidentially but leaked last week)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

#standwithmaz hashtag on Twitter

heartwarming stuff

Last edited:
This is it, but they also showed a young lad getting stood up on that episode too so they don't seem to have much compunction about showing people having a bad time.

I'll admit, first dates is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me, I do think that it's generally quite a sweet show but when it goes badly there can be some horror shows on display. There was an episode a couple of weeks ago when some absolute wanker who used to be on Tallafornia was on but at least his date was able to tell him to get tae fuck at the end. The woman with the prick this week got fully snared by that him.

One of the women that was on the show last night is someone I matched with on tinder. We chatted for a bit and then she disappeared but based on our chats I would have gone on a tinderdate with her, she was given a bit of a horror show to have dinner with, the poor woman.

Some bigwig Nickelodeon producer called Dan Schneider. I’m not even going to post the link, go look it up yourself if you want the sordid details.

He was behind I, Carly, victorious and other extremely popular shows

It feels awfully wrong. The internet is exhausting to look at over it, I can't imagine what its like for that young woman.

It must be awful for her

It feels awfully wrong. The internet is exhausting to look at over it, I can't imagine what its like for that young woman.

So much of what I'd heard about the trial was extremely damning of them. I read a thing today saying that Jackson denied even having sex with her at all in contradiction to what was said by the complainant, all other accused and the woman who walked in on it. Was lying so blatantly and still got off.

that r kelly stuff is nightmarish. what a horrible bastard

He's been at it for a long time. Good documentary on the other night.

He's been at it for a long time. Good documentary on the other night.

There was an episode of the boondocks about it (Adam west did the voice of r kelly's lawyer in it) back in I'm going to say 2007

Users who are viewing this thread

• flashback
  • N
  • sleepy
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back