The Bridge (1 Viewer)

spoilers up to season 2 episode 2
doesn't it seem unlikely that two of the terrorist group are suddenly getting cold feet when their FIRST ACT was to kidnap people, infect them with plague and chain them up in a ship on a collision course with a massive sea bridge?

and why are they all dressed like fucking GAP models?

presumably it will turn out that martin slept with all of their partners or something

that teacher-blackmailing teenager is a pain in the ass too...i wonder where her story is going..she might be the anja (teen runaway) of this series

FUCK

i just accidentally read a spoiler for the finale

do not look at the wikipedia page, it details the plot of the last two episodes!

On the last episode of season 1 right now. I love this show. The male cop has ro(h)de every woman in Denmark, and the female cop is a dream woman. Imagine how amazing it would be working in her department? Every day you'd get home and be like "Hahahaha WAIT'LL YOU HEAR WHAT SHE SAID TODAY!!!" Also she is a legend anyway.
Meanwhile, the cops basically all sit around in their offices, and get this asian-looking dude called Navid to solve everything for them.

watched the finale of this last night. (fourth season).

better that they wrapped it up now. As much as I really liked it, a fifth season would have been tearing the arse out of it, possibly. Few holes in season 4 and maybe the weakest season of the lot but great nonetheless. pity they broke from the 10 episode format to 8. Could have done with a little fleshing out

watched the finale of this last night. (fourth season).

better that they wrapped it up now. As much as I really liked it, a fifth season would have been tearing the arse out of it, possibly. Few holes in season 4 and maybe the weakest season of the lot but great nonetheless. pity they broke from the 10 episode format to 8. Could have done with a little fleshing out
Sweet there's a new season. Must check that out. Martin is hardly back in it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back