What movie did you watch last night? (11 Viewers)

I worked out this morning that I've seen 17 of the 18 MCU movies, the majority in the cinema. They are mostly grand at a minimum but rarely good but I'm suckered in now. I'd Put BP in the top 4 or 5 with the second Captain America, Ant Man, the first Avengers and the most recent Thor
Would you say it’s ok for an avengers-obsessed 5 year old (and his father)?

How would you feel about him seeing a Wolverine rampage in a movie? Not a gorefest from Logan but one of the other ones that has little or no blood beside him stabbing and slicing away on bad guys?

so what you're saying is it's kid-friendly eviscerations all round?

Enjoyed Black Panther. Definitely getting much less tolerant of violence in films with regards to kids though. It's not bloody or gory, but people do get shot in the head etc., just don't want the kids seeing that.

Ed Wood. A high point for both Tim Burton and Johnny Depp but Martin Landau steals the show as Bela Lugosi - beautiful, heartbreaking performance.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Over the last few days saw The Shape of Water also, The Florida Project and The Phantom Thread. Unintentionally now better primed for the Oscars than I may ever have been. Liked them all but probably liked the Florida Project the best. Would love to see Willem Dafoe win for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

• pete
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back