Minor complaints thread (24 Viewers)

mmm.sorbitol

As is the case with other sugar alcohols, foods containing sorbitol can cause gastrointestinal distress. Sorbitol can be used as a laxative when taken orally or as an enema. Sorbitol works as a laxative by drawing water into the large intestine, stimulating bowel movements.

no bleedin' sugar is what's wrong with it, how are you meant to have a sweet syrup with no sugar? (my last post was a follow-up to the original, wasn't meant to be a direct reply to you)

no bleedin' sugar is what's wrong with it, how are you meant to have a sweet syrup with no sugar? (my last post was a follow-up to the original, wasn't meant to be a direct reply to you)
Is it normal that syrup is just maple flavored rather than being actual maple syrup? I never thought about this before.

I thought it was sap direct from the maple tree.

I was shocked to find out on last year's Pancake Tuesday that the maple syrup I'd known since I was young is actually "maple syrup flavoured". I got over it though, cos it's nice.

Well,I got to the end.
Unfortunate!y when I got there ,I found about 40 lps to go under "N".

That asterisk is a tricky one alright

00-NSYNC+-+NSYNC+-++%28Full+CD+Lp%29+-+1998+-+%28Front+Scan+600%29.jpg

rough trade's download code page isnt working.

I had a problem with this a couple of weeks ago, but I sent them an email and that seemed to sort it, they had it fixed when they replied to me. There was a black box that you couldn't click on, if memory serves - was it the same problem for you?

I had a problem with this a couple of weeks ago, but I sent them an email and that seemed to sort it, they had it fixed when they replied to me. There was a black box that you couldn't click on, if memory serves - was it the same problem for you?

yeah - there was a submit button, which seemed to be unclickable on...
I emailed them but no response as yet. I might try site again on the offchance they fixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back