Washing your hands (1 Viewer)

Cotton buds are ok in the morning but as the day progresses I tend to move onto matches or paper clips that I've straightened out and then bent in half..

Jesus christ, I thought I was just squeamish about eyeballs, but thanks to this post I've now got ear neurosis.

Earosis.

Aren't ear candles a load of bollocks though? How are they supposed to form "a vacuum" anyway?

No vacuum is the right word. I assume, the burning flame uses the oxegen between it and your ear (within the tube) creating a pressure difference between tube/ear canal and the atmosphere. Air behind the wax will move to equalise the pressure forcing the wax infront.

My ex-housemate had toenails that did that. I think he had that little fungus fella from the ads on TV living under them too.

I have that little fungus fella and I have gone through two bottles of 25 euro stuff to try and kill him and no joy. Anyone know how to get him good before it spreads to my brain?

Ear candles don't form a vacuum or any of that gick, but they do relieve the pressure. Who knows? maybe they melt the wax inside your lughole. But they do work. Not as effective as a good syringing, but a definite improvement. And the effect lasts longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back