The Thumped Motoring Forum (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 86K
  • Watchers 10
I went to reassign my Eflow tag from my car to my van , only to find out there are outstanding penalties that the previous owner accrued.

I don't think I should pay these penalties

What say you?

I went to reassign my Eflow tag from my car to my van , only to find out there are outstanding penalties that the previous owner accrued.

What say you?

Absolutely fuck that.

This suggests you just have to get in touch with eflow.

"Alternatively, if you have recently purchased the vehicle, the vehicle may still be on the previous owner’s eFlow account. To have this vehicle added to your own eFlow account, you may need to contact us to re-register this vehicle to your account. You’ll need to be able to confirm the make and model of the vehicle in order for eFlow to be able to remove it from someone else’s account."

Adding a Vehicle

What say you?
i did the opposite. couldn't reassign the tag for a few weeks after buying because the seller dragged his heels with the paperwork, then i forgot about it. now i have 3 €40 late penalties even though i had a tag on the old car. like i'm made of money...

How do I find out the correct tyre pressure? The manual says to look at this woke by the driver's door:
IMG_20180223_094431.jpg

Maybe the answer is on the tyre?
IMG_20180223_094525.jpg

God damn it. I can't get classic insurance on the mini because my main mode of transport is a van. Now that I've cancelled my car insurance I'll be lucky to get any insurer to take it on. Fucking hell.

God damn it. I can't get classic insurance on the mini because my main mode of transport is a van. Now that I've cancelled my car insurance I'll be lucky to get any insurer to take it on. Fucking hell.
My only hope might be to be a named driver on my missus' policy. But she hates the car with a passion..

hmm...

How do I find out the correct tyre pressure? The manual says to look at this woke by the driver's door:
View attachment 12152

Maybe the answer is on the tyre?
View attachment 12153
looks like there's a ghost of and old sticker in your first photo - maybe it was removed?
http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en-I...0...1ac.1.34.heirloom-hp..1.5.318.fDhNfw8fQy8
For the 195 65 R15 91 V, 31.91 PSI is the exact tyre pressure for front and rear tyres of your Volkswagen under the normal, everyday usage. 34.81 PSI is the exact tyre pressure for front tyres and 42.06 PSI is the exact tyre pressure for rear tyres under fully laden usage.

replaced the car recently - my dad was changing his car and traded in mine, got more than twice what it was worth. bought his car off him, and the insurance company send me a refund for €75; even though the car now on the policy is worth probably four times the previous one.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Got my first "in the club" salute from a fellow white van man this morning. He must never learn that I'm actually a soft as shite college boy office worker

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back