Fuck Religion (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 97K
  • Watchers 12
I was at a mad american wedding full of that last year, lots of purity vow kids who are now grown up. Utter fucking lunatics. I wished I'd known about the Ball though, I could have asked them about it.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was Ann Lovett’s boyfriend

i don't know what to make of this

involvement of a priest/pillar of the community? or is the boyfriend a dodgeball? suspicious that he happened to be with ann's little sister the night she killed herself and appeared to have been hit in the face by someone. and that he basically says ann was sexually assaulted, coincidentally exactly 9 months before she had the baby. but why would the priests have been so concerned? at least one of the meetings he was brought to by the priest (quinn) is independently confirmed so what were the church up to?

I love this. Gay priest sucks someone off and fucks him on the altar. Someone took photos. Photos got leaked. People go apoplectic , calling for an exorcism and that the church be reconsecrated. The word "satanic" has been used. There's even a photo of the priest wearing his dog collar on his genitals. Oh boy.

Altar sex act by man in priest vestments is caught on camera - Independent.ie

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back