Major Pleasures (3 Viewers)

with the wife in town
with the CORPORATE SERVICES section in work
with everyone in work
with the brother-in-law's family on the 24th
with the father-in-law on the 25th

still have to go to my Ma's over new year.

After 3 weeks off due to illness I went out for a bike ride last night. I'm stiff and sore today but I feel great.

(Minor complaint, the bike probably needs to be serviced and I should have brought it in to have that done while I was too poorly to use it)

I've stopped coughing my lungs up all the time too which is great.

I (we?) listen to so much mediocre music, and then you re-hear a real masterpiece and you are confronted by the gulf between normal talent and actual genius.

Occasionally when The Middle Ages are rehearsing and need warming up we'll play the songs slower with less dirt and mess with the arrangements. It's very 70s classic rock and it great fun altogether. We did that last night.

Got clamped.

Proved it was unlawful.

Got the clamp removed.

tumblr_nfkv1yy1Tw1u42p4wo1_540.png

in this situation are you entitled to compensation for the inconvenience they caused you? Was sweet to get one over on them, but must have taken you a while to do.

well got clamped last night at 7.30, made 'my thoughts known' to them on the phone. Went to the pub, got up this morning hungover as shit, talked to a cop who couldn't act on a 'civil matter' but recommended me some laws to have a read of. Did the research, turned up with a few pages printed out and spoke to the premises manager and 20 mins later the clamp was gone. Overall about 20 hours.

I've got them legally in two ways so I'm gonna drop that stuff off with the Garda tomorrow and see if the cover my overnight costs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back