The WTF Thread (3 Viewers)

oh my god

3qvmibxo52oy.gif

Actual proper scandal at the young scientists exhibitions. Check the thread

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don’t know the rules of the Young’s Scientists exhibition (our school didn’t do it as far as I know) but we have transition year students and interested leaving cert students in to do placements or work experience all the time, many of whom might be a friend of a friend’s kid or have just emailed us out of the blue. I don’t see how he was at a particular advantage beyond being the son of an academic in this area (should he be forced to do science in another field to make things fairer?). Would we be surprised if a kid won a chess competition and their parent(s) were also great chess players? Or should chess be reserved for “regular” players?

Plus the paper is based on a different plant, much like any of the other projects in the competition are very similar to other published studies out there. In fact, most research is very similar to previously published studies because science is incremental, the idea of a genius idea out of nowhere is Hollywood fantasy. Newton or Darwin didn’t come up with their theories out of the blue, it was incremental work building on the findings of others before them and their contemporaries.

Video reveals how sex buyers view women trafficked into Ireland

Those who called the number on the poster were greeted with a voice message from a young woman with an Eastern European accent who promised a fun and “sensual” time. The woman, known as Andreea, then explains to the caller that she has been trafficked into Ireland. She says a man brought her to Ireland with the promise of work looking after children.

“He is a liar,” she says. “He forces me to see men like this every day. Some people say this is ‘the game’ but it’s not a game. This is my life. And I hate it. I don’t want to be here anymore but I don’t know what to do. And I’m not the only girl this is happening to.”

More than 1,000 people contacted Andreea over 20 days...More than 80 per cent of calls, voicemails and text messages enquired what sexual services Andreea could provide, while a quarter asked about the price of these services. In the video, published online this week, listeners can hear the voices of buyers who called the phone number in the hopes of meeting Andreea.

Many of these callers do not acknowledge the woman’s reference to being trafficked. Others say they will help by making the woman “happy”. Callers’ most popular requests of Andreea included explicit photos, threesomes, anal sex, various sex acts specifically without a condom and sex chats.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck saaake

I thought this was a joke website and was trying to find out the angle when I found out that, no, it's both not a joke and definitely a joke because it's an Elon Musk idea.

Home

I know i'd read about it at the time but had completely forgotten because Musk is a crazyman.

I thought this was a joke website and was trying to find out the angle when I found out that, no, it's both not a joke and definitely a joke because it's an Elon Musk idea.

Home

I know i'd read about it at the time but had completely forgotten because Musk is a crazyman.

Its a fair indicator of being completely fucked as a species when the only way you can sell public transport to americans is by telling them they can bring their won car and not deal with timetable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back