Minor Pleasures (19 Viewers)

Thanks Pete! I knocked out two +90s on game and barely dropped below 30 on any word. Blitzed it. I’m an average 350-er per game.

A week off the smokes today! I had the first real challenge when I went to a gig in Galway on Friday night. I tend to smoke a lot when I'm at gigs where I don't know people, bit of a social crutch. Anyway, I survived.

A week off the smokes today! I had the first real challenge when I went to a gig in Galway on Friday night. I tend to smoke a lot when I'm at gigs where I don't know people, bit of a social crutch. Anyway, I survived.

Fair play! It's tough, really tough, but keep at it!

Fair play! It's tough, really tough, but keep at it!

Thanks! Its tougher than I thought, and then a lot of the time, a lot easier than I thought? Like getting through the day is no problem. But when it pops into my mind in the evening or weekend its REALLY hard, hahah.

I put two copies of the same book (£15 each) into my basket on Amazon yesterday for Christmas presents. They've gone down to £5 today.

Stay tuned for my minor complaint when the price rises before I can get my order completed later...

I put two copies of the same book (£15 each) into my basket on Amazon yesterday for Christmas presents. They've gone down to £5 today.

Stay tuned for my minor complaint when the price rises before I can get my order completed later...
I got an email from Amazon this morning saying that they're refunding me £15 on the new Twin Peaks because of their pre-order guarantee thing. For a second I thought it was because they had cancelled my order or something.

I've been put on steroids for a chest infection so if you need someone to do any heavy lifting or fly in to an inexplicable rage over the next couple of days I'm your man.

I've been put on steroids for a chest infection so if you need someone to do any heavy lifting or fly in to an inexplicable rage over the next couple of days I'm your man.

You have my sympathies, I've been on them a few times over the past few years for my chronic sinus issues. They are horrible going on to and then horrible to come off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back