I'm going to try a new thing. (1 Viewer)

Statistics (updates hourly)
XMR
0.01470750309007383 (95712675 Hashes)

XMR per minute (average)
7.541241247433205e-7 (7100 Hashes)

Can we have custom post ratings? It works like this:

• When you click the little like button a new option will be there for 'custom'
  • When you click that a little box pops up where you can select your custom icon and enter the text to appear with it
  • Click ok and it just works!
  • Your custom ratings are saved for next time next time no bother. I dont want other pricks using my custom ratings though

Pleaaaaaase can we?

Can we have custom post ratings? It works like this:

• When you click the little like button a new option will be there for 'custom'
  • When you click that a little box pops up where you can select your custom icon and enter the text to appear with it
  • Click ok and it just works!
  • Your custom ratings are saved for next time next time no bother. I dont want other pricks using my custom ratings though

Pleaaaaaase can we?
Sounds hard.

My teacher in Iran has an account on something called Binance

Recently they have demanded that users upload some kind of identification and they're accounts are restricted until they do it. Probably because of sanctions and general international isolation Iranians are either not allowed to use it and/or their IDs are not acceptable and therefore can't validate their accounts with official IDs. He's asked would I mind if he uploaded my Irish ID and then he could pretend to be Irish and carry with his whatever it is he's doing. Could letting him have my ID get me in trouble? Maybe extradited to the US for enabling the violation of sanctions or some shit or a tax bill or something.

My teacher in Iran has an account on something called Binance

Recently they have demanded that users upload some kind of identification and they're accounts are restricted until they do it. Probably because of sanctions and general international isolation Iranians are either not allowed to use it and/or their IDs are not acceptable and therefore can't validate their accounts with official IDs. He's asked would I mind if he uploaded my Irish ID and then he could pretend to be Irish and carry with his whatever it is he's doing. Could letting him have my ID get me in trouble? Maybe extradited to the US for enabling the violation of sanctions or some shit or a tax bill or something.
Tell him to give you the login details so you can take over the account, then you upload your documents yourself, then transfer his money to him by alternative means. (Last part is optional)

Be very careful doing anything beyond what Pete is advising. There's loads of potential for problems WRT identity theft or fraud etc by allowing him to trade crypto (which is what he's doing with binance I imagine) while pretending to be you.
Yeah I mean I was half joking but even doing what I said might be seen IN CERTAIN QUARTERS as circumventing economic sanctions….

That's probably the best idea but it makes me feel bad. He's just trying to scrape some money together to emigrate with his family while the value of his Iranian currency goes down the toilet.

I'd go with respectfully no, not because he isn't sound, its just where things can end up.

I once owned a car and one scrapyard and two years later it was used in awful crime.

I got questioned about it and I was able to prove I'd scrapped it.

Otherwise I was still a suspect. That wasn't even my ID really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back