People Who Died (5 Viewers)

There is only original Faith No More.
Everything after is junk for me

We quoted that record to each other growing up, and we didn't even know what a fucking transfer was. Chuck just sounded so badass saying that shit.
The fucking drugs, man. Goddamn.

I liked Faith No More with Chuck. Hated after. Not sure how well those first two will have held up though. Might be too "rap" for me.

I liked Faith No More with Chuck. Hated after. Not sure how well those first two will have held up though. Might be too "rap" for me.
Fanning was playing We Care A Lot this morning.
It sounds very West Coast, now that I know what that means.
Like a not-shit Chili Peppers.

Introduce yourself stands up forever.

I bought his album a few years ago after he appealed for money because he was broke. A similar appeal went out just a few days ago, selling t shirts.

Maybe I'm wrong but when I read about chuck and his family, grandkid etc. I think, is this the majority of America? We only hear about the rich And famous

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fe8145208-cef0-11e7-a505-dffc08ac33de.jpg

Rodney Bewes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Christine Keeler, here is a link to that picture.

But here is something interesting I learned:

Having been discredited as a politician, John Profumo abandoned all worldly ambitions and devoted the remainder of his long life to charity work with the homeless. He never tried to explain or justify his affair with Keeler and indeed never seemed to be that bothered by what the world thought of him. He just tried to do some good with the time left to him and in so doing, recovered a sense of purpose and self worth.

Having been discredited as a politician, John Profumo abandoned all worldly ambitions and devoted the remainder of his long life to charity work with the homeless. He never tried to explain or justify his affair with Keeler and indeed never seemed to be that bothered by what the world thought of him. He just tried to do some good with the time left to him and in so doing, recovered a sense of purpose and self worth.

No use for petty moralising.

Fair play.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
    The Sugar Club
    8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back