What television series are you currently making your way through? (11 Viewers)

Love – Judd Apatow Netflix romantic comedy thing. I was wary for ages – I find his films long and boring and the 45 minute running time per episode for a romantic comedy put off. Concerns immediately swept aside, however, because the writing, acting and particularly the chemistry between the leads are very strong. Gillian Jacobs is a revelation

Really? Cos they were selling it as basically "this show is shit".

But then again Freaks & Geeks and Undeclared were good for their time.

I watched the first season of that and got sick of it by the end of season 1 so haven't bothered with s2.

I did like the Aussie roomate though.

Gillian Jacobs is too hot for the dude in this. Although he does want to be a screenwriter, and I've seen Apatow's wife.

I watched the first season of that and got sick of it by the end of season 1 so haven't bothered with s2.

I did like the Aussie roomate though.

Gillian Jacobs is too hot for the dude in this. Although he does want to be a screenwriter, and I've seen Apatow's wife.
Dunno, I think they explain her propensity for dating unattractive men pretty well. Also, he’s sort of a cool geek with good hair.

Future Man - crudely funny as you’d expect from Seth Roger.

The Punisher - hmmm. I skipped Iron Fist and The Defenders. First couple of episodes of this are decent but then it gets into boring, confusing flashback territory and I’m not sure I’ll be able to take 13 episodes of exposition, cliched tough guy dialogue and bone crunching but samey fight scenes.

Godless. Netflix Western tv series about a town run by women outlaws. Has an awful whiff of Netflix cheesiness about it - the words don’t sound authentic coming from the casts mouths. Deadwood it ain’t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back