Minor complaints thread (20 Viewers)

There's a Turkish Barbers in Navan I got to occasionally. They're great. They even burn your ear hairs with this little flaming stick as part of the right good grooming.
I'm cursed with heavy brows (thanks DNA!) and just over a year ago this barber asked "brows?" and I was "er, what?!".. next thing they were done. That's it. Done now. Welcome to the rest of my fucking life.
The lads I go to do this as well. It's good. My ears aren't that hairy (yet!) but I still like it. my hair has been looking a bit thin recently. Oh well suppose I had a good run.

I'm cursed with heavy brows (thanks DNA!) and just over a year ago this barber asked "brows?" and I was "er, what?!".. next thing they were done. That's it. Done now. Welcome to the rest of my fucking life.

I got asked that for the first time on the day I turned 40. WAS NOT APPRECIATED

I got asked that for the first time on the day I turned 40. WAS NOT APPRECIATED

I got asked that last time I went to the barbers and I'm only 36, they actually didn't need doing, i think, maybe I'm wrong about that.

My minor complaint is that when i left my last job one of the lads in there gave me a €50 voucher for Easons which I still haven't gotten round to spending because I've a big stack of unread books at home.

My minor complaint is that when i left my last job one of the lads in there gave me a €50 voucher for Easons which I still haven't gotten round to spending because I've a big stack of unread books at home.
I don't understand this. Unread books love the company of many other unread books.

I have an unread copy of Ralph Steadman's "The BigI am" which I use as a 'supporting book' to hold back all the other books on the crappy shelf

I'm perma-tired. Was a zombie all day at work yesterday, went to bed at 8pm when I got home and I still feel like a zombie. I'm probably dying or already dead.

Lingering cold yesterday turned into a full-on migraine from the afternoon on wards (7 person meeting in bosses stuffy office didn't help). Currently soothing the pain away with sudafed and solpadeine.

it's a good read. do not - i repeat DO NOT - watch the TV adaptation.

I do actually want to read it at some stage. I've that, Duma Key and Dead Zone sitting on the shelf waiting to be read.

I'll give the tv series a miss. I am watching Mr Mercedes at the moment and really liking it, worth a watch if you get the chance.

Spilt hot tea all over meself ; cursed the planet, cursed existence.

Oh and a bug fell out of my hair earlier, which fairly freaked me out.

I like looking at cute animal videos as much as the next person but when sites like The Dodo refer to pet owners as their moms and dads it makes me want to throw up for some reason.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back