New Louis Theroux tonight (1 Viewer)

gabbo1.gif

Anyone been watching Dark States? The heroin one was brilliant, sex trafficking one felt a bit rushed, like he didn't have enough time with the subjects. I didn't feel like I got to know any of them very well.

Anyone been watching Dark States? The heroin one was brilliant, sex trafficking one felt a bit rushed, like he didn't have enough time with the subjects. I didn't feel like I got to know any of them very well.
yeah, I saw them and I agree. The sex traffic one didn't leave me as shocked as his shows normally do. That might have been because I expected it to be about actual trafficking, rather than (for want of a better term) 'regular' prostitution.

The heroin one was a mind-fuck. Especially that clown living by the river thinking he had a great life altogether. Though I remember chatting to a lad who lived down the road from me when we were kids. He got hooked on heroin and cleaned himself up. He was telling me of when he was homeless. A group of them found a disused hall in Terenure that they used for a while. He said he hadn't a care in the world once he had a tea-bag and some hot water. He used to rob his family blind, and I thought of that when Louis went with that girl to her dad/grandad to get money for a car which, as you'd expect, she blew on heroin. Very sad.

yeah, I saw them and I agree. The sex traffic one didn't leave me as shocked as his shows normally do. That might have been because I expected it to be about actual trafficking, rather than (for want of a better term) 'regular' prostitution.

The heroin one was a mind-fuck. Especially that clown living by the river thinking he had a great life altogether. Though I remember chatting to a lad who lived down the road from me when we were kids. He got hooked on heroin and cleaned himself up. He was telling me of when he was homeless. A group of them found a disused hall in Terenure that they used for a while. He said he hadn't a care in the world once he had a tea-bag and some hot water. He used to rob his family blind, and I thought of that when Louis went with that girl to her dad/grandad to get money for a car which, as you'd expect, she blew on heroin. Very sad.
Louis’ face when that guy was shooting up into a scab on his arm was priceless.

Also the line “have you ever sucked a dick to get high?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back