Jobs (2 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i might go for all four of those
71xKnUdKACL._SX522_.jpg

If anyone wants to work at *big tech "book" retailer* I get a nifty referrals bonus so hit me up :p

I have vowed to never work another call centre job as long as I live, i've done my time. I will make your precious tea though.

teabag in for 5 mins, a thimble of soy milk, no sugar. TY.

But yes, call centers are the WORST.

3 Top Recruitment Fairs taking place with over 500 jobs available for Irish to work in America this summer.

If you are considering working in America this summer, then don’t miss the ‘USIT Camp USA’ hiring fairs this month in Dublin! Last year saw hundreds of Irish students and young adults with a job sorted in early January.

Camp USA are looking for lifeguards, tennis coaches, sailing instructors and anyone with an interest in gymnastics, arts & crafts, archery, horse-riding and lots more outdoor activities. Fast track your seat to the US this summer by interviewing with one of the many top US Summer Camps that are looking to hire enthusiastic Irish Students from June to Aug.

<Sarah Bell from Kildare spent last summer on the lake at Lochearn Camp,Vermont>

Sample of the US Summer Camps hiring are:
-Camp Krem (California)
-Camp Kinder Ring (New York)
-Camp Indian Head (Pennsylvania)
-Hidden Valley Camp (Maine)
-Camp Sloane (Connecticut)
-Camp Vega (Maine)
-Channel Three Kids Camp (Connecticut)

Camp USA Hiring Fairs – the easiest way to score your job in the US this summer!
Fri 12 Jan – The Alex Hotel, Dublin – Full
Tues 23 Jan – The Alex Hotel, Dublin – Some places remaining
Fri 26 Jan – The Alex Hotel, Dublin – Some places remaining
Time: 10:00 – 17:00*
*Walk-ins being taken each afternoon 15:00 – 17:00 to meet US Summer Camps and get hired!

Want to sign up for an interview? Head over to www.campusa.ie to find out more.

you probably won't get murderised by a guy in a hockey mask, but don't come crying to me if you do

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back