nick cave (1 Viewer)

I like that new single ... I also like the Overland article a lot - sums up my misgivings along with many I wouldn't have thought of.

Just so tragic. I read a story that included the note his twin left on the cliff and it just made me ball. So so so so tragic. I used to walk those cliffs all the time.

Quick sellout do you think? I was assuming since its a big place there wouldn't be a problem...

Quick sellout do you think? I was assuming since its a big place there wouldn't be a problem...

I hope so, but I think this is one of the rare occasions (for me anyway) when I'll be trying to buy tickets as soon as they come out!

I've already come to terms with the fact it'll sell out before I can get tickets

so with that...

B.D.S., mother fuckers

I hope I can get a ticket for this, great line up. What's the capacity for the RH, about 10,000? I suppose it depends on how they lay it out.
Went to Glasgow a few weeks back to see them and they were absolutely brilliant.

will it sell out? I'd have thought it might do, eventually, but not right away. Do the kidz like Nick Cave these days?

And Patti Smith didn't sell a whole heap of tickets the last time she played here.

I'd say we'll all get tickets no bother, providing you don't wait too long, like.

Do the kidz like Nick Cave these days?

I think they do. I know of a 17 yr old and a 25 year old that are mad to go to this.

Plus I was having a chat the other day with another "dad". He was a metaler back in the day. We were talking about old gig, Metallica in the Top Hat etc. Anyway he said "Fair play to you for keeping up with the music, I just watch Jools Holland and the buy anything I like". Not that there's anything wrong with that and in fairness his next outing was to see St. Vincent last weekend. But that does seem to be the definition of "into music" for people. What has this got to with Nice Cave... I don't know. Yea it'll sell out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back