Minor complaints thread (4 Viewers)

I have a hotel booked in Dublin tonight for a gig as I thought I'd planned to have moved house by now. I could have cancelled it but figured I'd treat myself and the missus. I've just realised it's a 20 minute drive( expensive taxi) / 35 min bus ride from town.

Fuck

Social media is a weird thing. It's been a year since my mother died and just this week a Facebook page from our parish is showing old photos of people from the area. I'm seeing pictures of her I've never seen before.

It's kind of nice, but pretty painful too.

Social media is a weird thing. It's been a year since my mother died and just this week a Facebook page from our parish is showing old photos of people from the area. I'm seeing pictures of her I've never seen before.

I feel you! My aunt died recently (not that that's the same as losing your mother, of course) and its been strange (good, bad, weird, cool, interesting, sad) seeing all of these photos emerge, even ones I had seen before. I have a LOT of cousins my age on that side of the family, and although you become so used to your own childhood photos, its interesting seeing all the family ones emerge that you've never seen before.

sorry for your loss, johnny, but yeah, I've been there. It's a tough one alright.

Chin up, Johnny. Hope you're not feeling too rough.

There's too many abbreviations to remember nowadays. I was in the deli the other day getting a sandwich & I mixed up BLT with LGBT. Got more than I bargained for.

maxresdefault.jpg

More chance of this being seen here than in a music thread.

Anywhoooo - new band, doing a few shows, then dissappearing such is my approach to music and the notion of bands these days.

Some kinda country folk psychedelics with a lady i robbed from a jazz band, a drummer who programs dubstep and is actually really famous in those circles but not really known outside of town for drumming and a bassist who plays in a million bands, which are the best kind. switched to 12 string electric guitar and started from scratch. think its three shows and then retirement.

21432764_1909361972414908_5399674502254711534_n.jpg

Ever since getting my gallbladder removed in June, I get intense pains in my stomach for about 15-20 minutes every morning before I've eaten. In the greater scheme of thins, its NOWHERE near the pain I was having before I got it removed (i was the green, delirious, projectiling kind of pain then), but its still a pain in the ballsack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back