Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

It gets a lot easier once you figure out where you can eat and keep going there and basically get used to having very limited choices, haha. Dublin is getting a lot better though. I pretty much became the kind of person that cooks a LOT, though, so that's a huge benefit. Basically when in doubt, Mexican food or Japanese food are always adaptable for vegans.

I'll never get used to vegan's claiming vegan cheese is in any way good (I've opted to just not eat any cheese, because that shit is a joke).

Yeah...I mean there are loads of options here in London like but the day to day stuff like going downstairs to the canteen have gotten to me. Anyway, I'm treating it as a bit of an experiment. There's no way it's going to hold as I'm off on holidays soon where it will be almost impossible to stick to.

I tried some vegan cheese recently which was on offer in the supermarket - it tasted like sick when melted. Brutal.

Yeah...I mean there are loads of options here in London like but the day to day stuff like going downstairs to the canteen have gotten to me. Anyway, I'm treating it as a bit of an experiment. There's no way it's going to hold as I'm off on holidays soon where it will be almost impossible to stick to.

I tried some vegan cheese recently which was on offer in the supermarket - it tasted like sick when melted. Brutal.

Ah yeah London is great, have you tried Temple of Seitan yet? The "fried chicken"......<3

I had the same problem at work, luckily falafel is always an option at mine, but generally I've had to be a bit more prepared and bring lunch and snacks which can be a pain.

I went on holiday to Lanzarote with my fam for xmas last year and being vegan there was.... very tough. I had to let a lot of things slide. A lot of chips and salad were eaten

UK Discogs sellers constantly not adding the first part of my Parcel Motel address (the ID number) to the address on the parcel.

Got a text message from a pizza place in lusk that as I (by i, someone who gave them my phone number) had recently ordered from them, they were putting me on their sms offers list.

Don't even like pizza and lusk might be a bit far to go for it

How do you get that sorted when it happens?

It depends - if they've just sent it ordinary Royal Mail without tracking, bye bye record(s) usually. This has happened to me about 3 or 4 times. Parcel Motel's attitude is "well, you didn't send it tracked, so it's on you". The last time it happened though, they got it to me, weirdly.

If they've sent it with a courier service, then it has a tracking number, so you can tell when it's arrived with Parcel Motel, and then if you contact them, they can (usually) get it to you.

I buy a lot of bargains, so most of the time I'm happy enough to chance me arm with the cheapest shipping. Most of the ones that haven't made it cost under a tenner. Still a pain in the hole though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back