Minor complaints thread (19 Viewers)

bwc5747984.jpg

Trying to go vegan outside of the house is a right pain in the arse!

It gets a lot easier once you figure out where you can eat and keep going there and basically get used to having very limited choices, haha. Dublin is getting a lot better though. I pretty much became the kind of person that cooks a LOT, though, so that's a huge benefit. Basically when in doubt, Mexican food or Japanese food are always adaptable for vegans.

I'll never get used to vegan's claiming vegan cheese is in any way good (I've opted to just not eat any cheese, because that shit is a joke).

I'm doing an online safety induction course which makes me wonder why I even botehred doing the fucking safepass course.

Also if it were a text only course I could do it in about 15 minutes but it's all fucking video with the content being read out super slowly.

Still waiting on access card for new job so I’m that guy hanging around outside doors waiting to pounce on unsuspecting staff.

Also, I'm trying to remember if this is the same course that is racist at the end as the quiz at the end asks a bunch of questions that would trip up people who don't speak English as a first language

Turns out it was some other crowd that had the racist induction quiz but in general I'd still question having a compulsory online video induction in English in an industry which has a good bit of eastern european labour where the people would have decent conversational or at worst workplace English but the induction is at a higher level and a faster delivery.

Turns out it was some other crowd that had the racist induction quiz but in general I'd still question having a compulsory online video induction in English in an industry which has a good bit of eastern european labour where the people would have decent conversational or at worst workplace English but the induction is at a higher level and a faster delivery.

When I worked at a local factory we had to one of these tests. It was a health and safety thing. You needed a good enough grasp of English to follow rules like what waste goes in which colour coded barrel and stuff like that. If your English wasn't up to scratch you were a potential liability.

When I worked at a local factory we had to one of these tests. It was a health and safety thing. You needed a good enough grasp of English to follow rules like what waste goes in which colour coded barrel and stuff like that. If your English wasn't up to scratch you were a potential liability.
That would be my thoughts too. We have a lot of health and safety training and you need to be able to read the safety sheets with chemicals day-to-day as they all have different means of waste disposal, reactivity, flammability, poisonousnessness and carcinogenicity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back