PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (1 Viewer)

I've had several dreams about this game. Holy shit. it's so intense. I'm not even sure I could describe the gameplay as fun - it's like being under constant stress for 25 minutes until someone does you the favour of killing you.

I always have to play Rocket League afterwards in order to remember that games are fun!

squeezed in a quick game last night while i was making my beans on toast. Camped out on top of a crane again for a #11 finish. Had a kar98 and that new mini14 and a 4x scope... and I saw two other players - one too far away to hit, and the one that killed me when i eventually had to climb back down again.

Not the most exciting of games, but still fun.

squeezed in a quick game last night while i was making my beans on toast. Camped out on top of a crane again for a #11 finish. Had a kar98 and that new mini14 and a 4x scope... and I saw two other players - one too far away to hit, and the one that killed me when i eventually had to climb back down again.

lol

Too funny. Thats what we do after a few hours of hell on PUBG

I love the Mini14, its so good.

This is how I want to play it. Forgive the Doc, he's not every bodies cup of tea. I think he's hilarious.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So they've got rid of crouch/jump binding. Im raging. Stupid W + C + Space is insanely unnatural for me to do. They get rid of that and dont bring in vaulting through windows. Brain dead move.

In other news, Got a dinner last night in squad.

Oh I meant to say I got the house to myself recently so could play with headphones on and without the risk of being given a heart attack by a 4 year old creeping up behind me and jumping on me (which he does) and it absolutely makes a huge difference to indoor fights. Still not worth the risk to my cardiovascular health though.

Oh I meant to say I got the house to myself recently so could play with headphones on and without the risk of being given a heart attack by a 4 year old creeping up behind me and jumping on me (which he does) and it absolutely makes a huge difference to indoor fights. Still not worth the risk to my cardiovascular health though.

I just dont know how you can play without cans. The dd time I look up my 7 year old is standing there in her nightie telling me the 5 year old has woke up and is crying. Bad daddy. I have a man shed out the back garden

I just dont know how you can play without cans. The dd time I look up my 7 year old is standing there in her nightie telling me the 5 year old has woke up and is crying. Bad daddy. I have a man shed out the back garden

The dream.

Got in a couple of games last night when I should have been in bed. My nvidia video capturing has stopped working so you’ll just have to imagine me killing someone from BLOODY MILES AWAY with a silenced .45 handgun, just outside the apartment blocks near school. Got another #6 finish - killed by the invisible man again.

The dream.

Got in a couple of games last night when I should have been in bed. My nvidia video capturing has stopped working so you’ll just have to imagine me killing someone from BLOODY MILES AWAY with a silenced .45 handgun, just outside the apartment blocks near school. Got another #6 finish - killed by the invisible man again.

Ah jaysus.

I had my best run last night. 7 kills and a 2nd place in duos. I was on fire. Really really loving this game now. Almost a 1000 hours played now. Yoikes

Ive turned into even more of a dog shit player in the last 72 hours. Appalling run of shame recently.

Do you guys stream ever?
I have a twitch account I set up to take a look at it, but sure who’d be interested?

Oh hey I play this pretty much every night if people are down for squads. Have five solo wins and a pile of squad wins since it was released. I prefer to play with people with mics (lotta info gets passed) through Discord so that would be preferable but if you don't then just be able to follow callouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back