Best deadline music? (1 Viewer)

Motivational music
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i tend to listen to instrumental movie soundtracks on repeat when doing an all-nighter

e.g. inception, last of the mohicans, sunshine

or else music for the jilted generation, also on repeat

Deadline mood:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks everyone!!! Most amusing, sir.

Of all the responses, only that drum & bass one got close to the deranged franticness (franticity?) I was trying to echo...anyway the deadline panic lasted days, so I got plenty of mileage out of those tunes. Anthrax, The Donnas, Glenn Gould, all very welcome. Bryan Adams....I actually listened to that one. I'd call it shite, but that would require a sharp devaluation of the word shite, which would then have to completely collapse in order to describe that one "last Night". Collapsed shite, is what I am saying.

I've never closely listened to that Moloko song, it's brilliant, on every level.

Deadlines are surreal things. The worst bit is when you have to worry about something, at the point when you're least resilient to worry...been like that for days now, but it looks like ending shortly.

Nuclear Assault was still the best. Hope everyone is having an excellent weekend.

That Cavernlight thing seems pretty good too, just getting around to it now. it's very much in the spirit of how it feels to be in a deadline situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back