The WTF Thread (2 Viewers)

the backtrack:
“I never said, and would never say, that a man has implied consent from the woman with whom he shares a bed."

from the original broadcast:
“Now you are sharing a bed with somebody, sexual congress takes place on a regular basis because you are living with somebody. Is there not an implied consent therefore that you consent to sexual congress?”

does george realise his shows are recorded and can be referred back to?

Hard to tell.

Fisher had asked WR² to make him one for individual humans: to turn the chamber horizontal and to include a tray in the middle that the body could lie on, alone.

But when his WR² machine arrived, he couldn't get it to work. "We'd run it, open up the door and it'd be a half-baked body." He shields his eyes with his hands, mimes slamming the door in disgust. "You'd see flesh still on the body, some of the bones were free but most of it was just so gross and so bad. We'd have to run it three times. And this went on for about a month. We could not get it right at all. We had the crematoria cremating them again." Even now he sounds genuinely heartbroken by the disappointment. It's the only time when he's talking about the machine that Dean Fisher is not smiling.

In the context of denying medication, it could be considered pretty similar to actually continually spiking your partner in order to conceive. Pretty sociopath styled move there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back