PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (2 Viewers)

Got in a few rounds this evening. I am so shit at this game it's not even funny. Even managed a top 94 finish at one point...

But... the absolute joy of getting 3 kills in quick succession with an SKS & 4x scope.

Skip to the end: In which pissypants learns that you should always throw a grenade into a little shack first towards the end of a game. I thought I was great hiding myself from that distant car, and though nobody could be in that hut because I hadn't seen anyone go in and there was stuff outside on the table.

Although I do give myself kudos for dodging those bullets by weaving up that eposed hillside outside of the zone.

I apologise for leaving my mic on in advance - it leads to that bloody bubbly aliasing sound. Best turn your volume down a bit.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Skip to the end: In which pissypants learns that you should always throw a grenade into a little shack first towards the end of a game. I thought I was great hiding myself from that distant car, and though nobody could be in that hut because I hadn't seen anyone go in and there was stuff outside on the table.

Although I do give myself kudos for dodging those bullets by weaving up that eposed hillside outside of the zone.

I apologise for leaving my mic on in advance - it leads to that bloody bubbly aliasing sound. Best turn your volume down a bit.

weh weh weh

just got my motorbike stuck in the back of a jeep AS YOU DO and couldn't get it back out again or get off it

bugger.jpg

and i had a lovely scoped & suppressed m16a4 too.

Watch me lose. Well come third in a very boring manner anyway.

This is very very typical of my games, unfortunately.

My team mates die because they get to cockey. I am left alone. I trek mostly on foot and hit all the offbeat loot spots.
I make good decisions and get good spots. I make it towards the very end... Then my gammy shooting means I don't kill even one person and I lose..

This game needs a deathmatch, to allow new users to keep keep keep spawning and trying different weapons.

I will say that my main issue in this clip is trying to double click the trigger on the Steam Controller to zoom (without letting it click at the end of the pull - because that's hold breath) I need to practice this more, or forget about the steam controller for this game.

Do you guys use controllers? How do you deal with the double tap to zoom thing?

mouse & keyboard FOR THE LOSS

had a #7 finish earlier by hiding up on top of one of the cranes and taking pot shots at people with my SKS & 8x

naturally i left it too late to get back down again and died outside the circle...

1 guy alone takes out 9 guys (3 Squads) for chicken dinner....

Maybe I need to take up tiddly winks.

Generally there seems to be a lot of ire for this game on Reddit. Generally the mood seems to be "I've never loved such an awful game so much" in that the Dev is asleep at the wheel. The mood seems to be that if another Dev actually puts any effort into properly developing this concept for real that everyone would migrate to it in a heartbeat.

All game assets are from the Unreal Engine Store (i.e. completely generic) and basic requirements such as a ping kick (when your ping is too high) etc. are being put on the long finger.

There's literally loads of threads called "The daily reminder that there should be a training level" etc. posted every day because there's so many issues neglected by the dev.

ha

have a look at Fortnite's BR mode so. looks so polished (very TF2) but also very... meh

ha

have a look at Fortnite's BR mode so. looks so polished (very TF2) but also very... meh

Had a look there - that doesn't appeal to me at all. Although I love TF2 - it's literally one of the greatest games of all time and I've been playing it (badly) for almost 10 years.

Current bugbears of PUBattlegrounds:
Push To Talk straight up doesn't work, or works intermittently.
Fog mode has fog *inside* houses!!!
Come on devs, that's basic shit!!

Well push to talk isn't an issue for me. at all. And i've still not seen a foggy level...

I could smell that effing dinner.

"Don't do anything stupid" I said.
"Now make sure to time the blue well.... so when is that wall going to close in on- ..... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

I could smell that effing dinner.

"Don't do anything stupid" I said.
"Now make sure to time the blue well.... so when is that wall going to close in on- ..... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

ouch

A few FYIs,.

There are over a 100 devs working on this game in South Korea and there is another smaller office in the US.

The game is still in early access so there will be bugs

The popularity of the game has taken everyone by surprise. I played this on Arma 3 when only a few thousand played it if you were lucky. Its now got over 10 million downloads. As a result of the popularity I think they are rushing some aspects of it. remember they used to do weekly patches? well that stopped as it was screwing up the stable branch even more due to the amount of players connecting. Now they intermittently do patches, which is for the best I think.

I have stopped playing this game for dinners now and purely concentrate on getting kills. Guess what, Ive had more dinners a s a result but be prepared to die....alot.

The only way of getting good in this game is to get better in combat. Sneaking around the place will get boring very fast and you'll turn into one of the bitter crew.

I regularly rage quit out of this game due to it being frustrating.

The shotguns, bar the SK12,can be hit or miss. I have routinely unloaded a shotgun from 5 feet away into the face of another lad only for him to kill me with a shot. Bullshit.

Use the defilade's and not the fuck boy cabins as everyone is using them or watching them. Hug the side of the circle and use those small hills as cover. This is a great tip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back